Open Your Eyes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Your Eyes

A discussion site for anyone, at any age.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The official : Animal Crossing Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jools1995

Jools1995

The official : Animal Crossing Thread Empty
PostSubject: The official : Animal Crossing Thread   The official : Animal Crossing Thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:42 am

Basically this is for all things Animal Crossing.
You can plan visits or just talk Very Happy Enjoy!

Members List
Julian - Walsall - Jools1995

um.. well thats it for the moment

Rules

1. Friend codes are not allowed to be posted in this thread is you need to tell someone yours then stick to PM's.

2. Hacks are not tolerated is you do hack then don't let anyone in your town and don't take hacks to anyone else's towns.

3. If you have a problem with any member of this thread just PM a moderator or the Admin, don't even PM the person you have a problem with.

4. Have fun, if you don't want people trashing your 'perfect' town then don't let them in, only let people you can trust in or go to their town instead.

5. Anyone breaking these rules will either be kicked from the topic or be suspended for a period of time depending on the rule broken.

6.Enjoy!

Very Happy

Last edited by Jools1995 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin told me to make some rules)
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The official : Animal Crossing Thread   The official : Animal Crossing Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:52 pm

Righty oh,
please remember not to post your friend codes on this site. A fc thread might be made later for anyone desprate to blurt out their fc's.

Jools, how about you make some rules? Maybe a members list? PM me some time.
Back to top Go down
https://openyoureyes.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The official : Animal Crossing Thread   The official : Animal Crossing Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:51 pm

You can add me to that list of yours,

sammy, robo
Back to top Go down
https://openyoureyes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official : Animal Crossing Thread   The official : Animal Crossing Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official : Animal Crossing Thread
Page 1 of 1